March 1, 2009

Birthday Weekend!!!
I had one of the most fun birthday weekends. I got to enjoy going on a girls night out with my mom and my aunt on Friday night. We went out to dinner at a place called herbal essence cafe and had a great time eating and talking. We than went back to my aunts house where we met up with the boys and had dessert. It was a great night. On my birthday I got to enjoy having my in-laws come up where we ended up going to Sandpoint Idaho to a great mexican restaurant called Jalapeno's . This where they serve the best Huckleberry Lemonade. It was a great time. We also spent the night there and enjoyed shopping on Sunday on our way back home. It was a great weekend spent with some very special people in my life. Thank you for the weekend mom, Brewsters, and Spence Parents!!! 

1 comment: